About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pillow talk




Pillow talk.....I have been making pillows
for the grand babies and yesterday I decide to make these two for my daughter and her husband. They are Saints fans but he is a Florida Gator through and through. Their wedding colors were orange and blue and the groom's cake was, what else? A Gator. He hasn't seen this yet because I am also in the process of making him a gator quilt. I thought these turned out great so I wanted to share.

For the last ten years my husband and I have been attending all Southern Miss home games and watching the others on TV. Our two boys were cheerleaders for 3 or 4 years, one was Seymour the mascot, the other coached the cheerleaders for years, our Daughter in law was a Southern Miss dancer and then the coach for several years, We have another son who is a classical guitarist, another daughter in law and our baby, all graduated from Southern Miss...To the Top! You get the idea.

My husband ,(Brett Farve fan) son,(Saints fan) and son in law (the Gator) (all USM fans) talk about football, watch football, and wait for football constantly, so at the beginning of this NFL season I announced, I think I am going to cheer for the Saints. A few reasons, they are close by and they are black and gold like USM, and their stats remind me of USM. Sounded good. My son declares, Mom you know they are winning. No I didn't ..I don't care if they win ( just like USM) I am now a fan no matter what. Well, WHO DAT! I guess they needed me in their fan base.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My Daughters and SIL are GATORS. My granddaughters tuitions are already paid for.
    Where did you find the large GATOR?
    Love it,
    Frummie

    ReplyDelete