About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The poll has closed!!

Thank you everyone for your comments, I appreciate your taking the time to help me plan my presentation. I enjoyed reading your opinions and ideas.

As promised, two comments, chosen at random will receive a small token of my appreciation.  The first was from Patricia Stefanowicz, she has been notified through her email address. The second winner is Martha, this is her notification. I do not have an email address for you Martha so please contact me   lite.motif_27@yahoo.com  with your snail mail address and I will promptly send your prize.  


After mailing the two prizes I will post a picture. I will also give a full report on the success of the presentation. Again, I appreciate all the comments and I hope all of you will check back from time to time,  I intend to have other random drawings in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, whitch day will be your presentation? I do wish you all the best! Best regards, Charlotte
    acharlie45@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete