About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011



This is a variation of the pillow case dress.  I decided to do it differently this time. I like to try new variations on old themes.  I really like it but have to admit I love the little pillowcase dress as well. 

The pillow is the first of many. As some of you know, we are expecting our 9th grandchild.  When I make something I generally make one for each of them, so I have at least 8 more to make.  This one is for Zana. It matches her third quilt I am working on. 

The bloomers are the feminine version, I used robot fabric for the fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment