About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bonus baskets











I belong to a group of quilters online called
"BasketCases". Thus far we have been making basket blocks and I am behind. Can you believe that? last week I began playing catch up and I decided to let my embroidery machine make a few baskets for me while I worked on the others by hand. Here are my embroidered blocks. I purchased the files from embroidery library. They take a while to stitch out but they are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of the moderators of BasketCases and I am behind too. Life got in the way. I do love the embroideries.
    Hugs,
    Frummie

    ReplyDelete