About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Webshots Link

Hi Again! I thought I would include a link to my webshots page. I do not have all my quilts on the page but I am trying to keep up to date now. Please feel free to check out the pictures at your leisure. I will be uploading more of my Civil War Love Letters blocks this week as I have been trying to catch up on those. I recently became enamoured with Sylvia's Bridal Quilt and have been anxious to receive my silver status with Dear Jane, So there are more pictures to come very soon. Keep on quilting! http://community.webshots.com/user/litemotif

No comments:

Post a Comment