About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Upload

When I hear the word UPLOAD I think of laundry or dishes. I do not automatically think of pictures and songs, documents and power point. I still have to figure out how to Upload my images to my blog...how is that for internet talk!?! I have been working on my Fall Frolic Swap blocks and my Heart to Heart blocks. Hurray I am nearly finished. When I finish I will Upload them to a mailbox (snail mail), and wait for my return blocks. So much fun! In the mean time, I will learn to upload to my blog so you can see them too. Tootles everyone. God Bless You all.

No comments:

Post a Comment