About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

In the Beginning

Where do we begin? At the beginning...Of What? The new year began and I, like many others have expectations of a more productive year. I want to not only start new things but finish some old. I have boxes of beginnings waiting to be accomplishments. Unfortunately these boxes are not only in my sewing room but in my mind. I hope to clear some of the clutter from both of these places and in doing sew make room for contentment and peace.


This blog is a new beginning. Hopefully a place to organize and share my thoughts, and the content of the boxes stored away. By the way...In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment