About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Greet the Moon

This quilt is made using Red Rooster fabrics,  the kit was purchased at the  Stitch-N-Frame. I have the intention of making 4 Oriental inspired quilts...this is number 2. I enjoy the beauty of the panel and the simplicity of design. Normally a panel would not interest me but these are exquisite.  the original pattern has a mistake therefore check the Red Rooster Fabric site for the corrected pattern. The panel measurements are stated incorrectly so all the measurements are off but the yardage is correct. I measured my panel and just proceeded with that measurement. The construction is very easy, mostly narrow borders (5).  The sewing took two enjoyable days.

No comments:

Post a Comment