About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WildFlowers


March 21
April 23
This is what has been making my heart glad each morning. Simple things. I planted this little circle of wildflowers late October. The end of March brought a few delicate little flowers. I was enchanted! As you can see, by the end of April the circle was brimming over with flowers of all variety. I was enthralled! The bees and hummingbirds love my little circle of color and therefore so do I. Each morning when I sip my coffee I go outside and look at the new flowers that have opened over night and I am made glad. God is so artistic and I am thankful He has allowed me to have this little garden of delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment