About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Intersections

Another baby quilt finished this week...Intersections....

I chose that name because, while I was making the top several more tops were dancing in my head. I was thinking about the next one and the next one. I began focusing on this one and praying, thinking, smiling, about the little fella who will be here in a few days, OMG!! No really those are his initials. I thought about the intersection of heaven and earth, mom and dad, couple and family.  God blesses with this little life and there are sooooo many paths to be taken but as long as the paths all intersect at the cross, the patchwork, mosaic, pixels of life paint a beautiful picture. O My GOD, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment