About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Goal Setter

I am inspired....I have been cleaning, not finished yet, in order to decorate for Christmas. I was reading a book and briefly read about an idea/concept to write down the goals you want to accomplish tomorrow. I have always had trouble with goal planning. In my life, I had goals for the day or the week but never a five or ten year plan, so I felt like a failure immediately when people discussed goals. Then this book I am reading touched on a plan or incentive given to Charles Schwab to write out 6 goals you want to accomplish tomorrow in order of importance. Heck I can do that!!! I'm in!! I am capable of this goal setting exercise. So here goes:


1.  Read my Bible

2. Walk 4 Miles

3. Yoga

4. 1 load of laundry ----washed, dried, folded, and put away

5. Go to Jackson for Christmas gift and dinner shopping.

6. Finish cleaning the living room and foyer

7. Assemble the CHRISTmas tree

I chose 7 because often in the Bible God chose the #7.....I will too...I will be blessed.
I will let you know how I did on my list and enter a new list tomorrow evening.

Sleep well my invisible friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment