About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Webshots is Changing


I resist change. I heard through the grapevine, Webshots is changing.  I decided to download all of my pictures to my computer and I thought it was interesting. A short time ago I was uploading these pictures and now in reverse, I down load. Naturally I thought about the ups and downs in life, and there are many. I chose to put these two little wall hanging here to begin my transition. Both are McKenna Ryan designs and were very enjoyable to make. I felt they were manageable. I like  the natural and organic designs, they have a calming effect in an ever changing world.

There is so much to digest in the normal course of a day, whether it is world affairs or just the affairs of a small nuclear family. The dynamic is always shifting. One thing is constant, My God, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, His Holy Spirit, always present, always bringing hope, always in control. He makes my life enJOYable, and manageABLE, He has a calming effect.  I upload myself and I download His Glory. I feel renewed, refreshed and revived..quickened. In this instance a change is much appreciated and much needed.....A change will do you good.  

As far as Webshots is concerned, I had the opportunity to look over quilts of my past. I was reminded for whom I made them and why. I enjoyed the fabric choices and the quilting in most, I saw improvements I have made and some techniques that still need work.  I was inspired and reminded, a change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment