About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little knit for a blueberry muffin

As you can see from a previous post, we have a new baby grandson.  Every year about this time I start thinking yarn, so naturally a snuggly cocoon for Allen seemed in order.



I had a pattern for the hat for a little girl...a cupcake so I made it in blue and taupe just right for a little boy...a blueberry muffin.  I just couldn't wait to see him in it so I decided to let my little doll do a photo shoot. Yes, I know she is a girl but I don't own a boy doll. She looks cute just the same. 

I don't knit very often so I have never refined my tension, but it is improving. I have a few more things I would like to knit this year, so we will see.  If not then maybe next year and the next grand baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment