About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Monday, December 27, 2010

The quilts were a hit!!!




The Sock Monkeys and quilts were given to the babies for Christmas. I think they were all happy with their quilts and new friends. Hunt and Laney gave their monkeys a squeeze and posed for their picture with the quilts.
The baby Harlie, who is one year old was not too sure of the sock monkey but she did like the quilt. I think Mommy and Daddy liked it as well.

Christmas came and went so fast as it always does. I was very concerned about having a Christmas with out our youngest daughter at home but Macintosh came through. We were able to see her and her husband on the iphones and have spent a lot of time face timing. Christmas day we were able to video chat through gmail and see them both as they opened their gifts. Technology in this instance certainly brought us closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment