About Me

My photo
I enjoy sewing, knitting, and quilting. I have a adoring husband of 43 years, 8 beautiful children and 13 grandchildren (so far). I also enjoy studying my Bible and practicing yoga. The LORD is Good All the time.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedding Planner?

No I am not a wedding planner but I have been planning a wedding. 3 months ago my daughter said she was engaged and wanted to get married in June. I thought Okay I can handle this...then she added, "In the back yard." I have an unfinshed house and a yard filled with everything my husband has ever owned. So we have been working feverishly for these three months. We have had to move, hide, cover, paint and build. Now it is "three days man far out".

I have said, the people who have been to our house will see how much work we have accomplished, those who haven't will wonder why we didn't clean up the yard a little. Oh well. in three days our youngest daughter will walk out of our unfinished home into the backyard filled with family and a few freinds with some old cars, trailers, lumber and flowers for decorations. She will feel the love of a family who pulled together to get ready for her day. She will see the past as she steps toward her future. Praise the Lord for He is good. Peace, Love and rock-n-roll. Three days man....far out.

No comments:

Post a Comment